Being HEALTHY is creative, delicious, and happy!
Need Kitchen Skills 101 or to add a few healthy recipes to your repertoire? Looking for a fun date night out, and enjoy cooking or eating? We have you covered with our cooking classes and hosted events.
- This event has passed.
Healthy Cooking Bootcamp
May 4 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$130.00
In this bootcamp, we’ll start in the classroom where you we’ll cover an introductory overview of the six pillars of health as well as additional information that reaches beyond just our kitchens.
- 6 pillars of health:
- Real, clean, healthy food
- Social connection
- Stress management
- Why calorie counting doesn’t work
- Nutrient-dense foods
- Stocking your pantry and fridge
In the kitchen, we’ll steam, roast and blend up delicious dishes and sauces that you can mix and match using fresh, clean, whole foods. And we haven’t forgotten about your sweet tooth and the need to crunch!
On the menu:
- Acai bowl
- Lunch/Dinner Entrees
- Squash, apple, pear salad with maple balsamic dressing
- Cheesy miso kale chips
- Quinoa veggie Buddha bowl with paprika tahini
- Snacks & Desserts
- Chocolate avocado mousse with coconut milk whipped topping
Run time: 6 hours (60 minutes classroom time; 5 hours cooking)
Gluten and dairy free, vegan