Being HEALTHY is creative, delicious, and happy!
Need Kitchen Skills 101 or to add a few healthy recipes to your repertoire? Looking for a fun date night out, and enjoy cooking or eating? We have you covered with our cooking classes and hosted events.
Fall Into Health – Body Cleanup Wellness Program
October 25 - November 7$249.
Don’t let 202o win! End it stronger than you started!
Ready to cut the sugar, burn fat and feel comfortable in your skin?
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Excess weight, especially around your belly
- Sugar or salt cravings on a regular basis
- Dry skin, rash, acne or breakouts
- Can’t think straight or feel like you have brain fog
- Late afternoon energy slump
- Can’t sleep or wake up still feeling tired
- Feel like you’ve lost your glow
If so, it might be time for a gentle whole foods clean up! Even when we eat clean foods, we’re exposed to toxins in our environment all the time, and those hitchhiking chemicals can really put a kink in our weight loss goals!
This program is perfect for you if you’ve never ‘detoxed‘ before, and it’s especially right if you’re nervous about what might happen to you during a detox.
Detox. Cleanse. Clean out. Purge. These words can be very scary. And this whole process can be miserable. I know, I’ve done it.
But it doesn’t have to be. That’s why I created this 14-Day Body Cleanup Wellness Program. In just 2 weeks you’ll feel the best you’ve felt in ages- it feels sooo dang good.
This is a WHOLE FOODS program TO HELP YOU FEEL BETTER AND HAVE MORE ENERGY!
We’ll nourish with foods like WARM CINNAMON CASHEW MILK, MATCHA ENERGY BALLS, ROASTED PUMPKIN APPLE SALAD, MOROCCAN SPICED CHICKPEA BOWL and HEALING CARROT SOUP.
Aside from deliciousness, over the course of the 14 days we’ll focus on:
- Proper hydration
- Stress reduction
- Nourishing our cells
- Daily movements (elimination and exercise!)
- And we’ll even takes steps to reduce our toxic exposure
I’m going to walk you through the whole thing, we’re going to do it together. I’ll be there for you every step of the way.
In the Winter we tend to be more hungry in cold weather and we need a certain internal temperature to function as mammals, which requires consuming more energy.
Eating more and keeps our bodies in a continual digesting mode; this means we lose energy for other necessary functions, like pulling nutrients from our food and it weakens our immune systems. This in turn which makes us more vulnerable to getting sick. A fall detox allows us to harness our energy, hit reset on our food intake and on our digestion system, and it keeps us healthy and energized.
Part of the eating program is focused on Monomeals with Kitchari and Congee. They are just like they sound, a meal comprised of one (or in this case just a couple of) ingredients. Monomeals are not a “fad”, “diet” or anything you do long-term. This is just an easy way to give your body a BREAK from trying to sort out all the different enzymes needed to break down protein, carbs, fat, as well as those mysterious additives and fillers permitted in our food system.
Through this detox we will:
- Clear out excessive heat
- Remove toxins or waste in your cells
- Balance your weight before the heavy energy of winter fully settles in
- Lubricates your cells to boost your immune system
- Build a strong foundation for a healthy winter
- Drop extra pounds
- Experience clearer skin and greater mental clarity
During this detox, you will not have to spend hundreds of dollars on powdered swamp water or exotic, dehydrated root vegetables. You will eat real, whole food which will give you amazing health, energy and keep you feeling perfectly satisfied with your food choices without monthly supplements or costly juices.
We are going to focus on hearty, grounding and comforting whole foods.
During this cleanse you will
- become balanced
- have more clarity and clear thinking
- experience better communication
- have a clearer mind
- feel lighter
- have better digestion
you might even experience
- improved eyesight
- renewed motivation
- healthy habits to last a lifetime
October 25 – November 7, 2020: Live kick off call is Thursday, October 22nd at 7pm CT. Replay will be available on the FB page for access anytime.
What’s included in your 2-week Wellness Program
- Kick- off call
- Pre and Post detox guidance
- Private Facebook page
- Full support from Monique when you need it
- Lifetime of wellness knowledge
- BONUS: upon registration, you’ll begin receiving tips one week prior to our kick off date to help you get prepared to get the most out of the program. It’s like getting an entire week free.
All this for only $249. EARLY BIRD SPECIAL AT $197.00 when you register before October 1st.
Register via Paypal or contact Monique@happyeatshealthy.com for other options
**YOU CAN START WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR YOU!**
Officially the group is starting on October 25th. But if that timing doesn’t work for you, or if you aren’t ready for whatever reason – no problem. Once you register you’ll be added to the Facebook group where you’ll have access to tips and tricks you can implement even before you start!