Deep Gravity Stretch Class- Monday’s via Zoom 6-7pm CT
April 17 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$20
It’s not easy.
You’re going to want to give up.
But if you really want to see changes in your mobility, flexibility and range of motion, it’s all about passive, long hold stretching. Long holds. 2 – 5 minutes.
Science of Stretching™ Benefits:
- Relieve back, neck and shoulder pain
- Learn to move like a younger version of yourself
- Protect and care for your joints
- Build long, strong supporting tissues
- Enjoy the sports and activities you love
- Feel the youthful freedom of a flexible body
- Learn to palm the floor in a forward bend
- Squat bum to heels without discomfort
- Interlace your hands behind your back with straight arms
- Sit school-style with your knees on the floor
This approach is different. There are hundreds of stretching books and mobility routines available, but most don’t work. The stretches feel great, but they don’t change your range of motion.
The Science of Stretching™ approach uses best practices from published exercise physiology research combined with time-tested protocols from yoga, dance, martial arts, and gymnastics to provide a solution that delivers predictable results.
Every Monday night 6-7pm CT via Zoom
Classes are $20 per class.
~April is donation based~ Come try it out and experience the difference.
Zelle to Monique@happyeatshealthy.com