- This event has passed.
Healthy Cooking Basics @ Kendall Culinary College
December 9, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Consider this your healthy cooking 101 and change your relationship with food. Once you have the basics of whole foods down, you can rely less on processed, packaged convenience foods laden with artificial flavors. Your whole body will run more optimally!
We’ll cover all the key fundamentals of eating well:
- Reading labels
- The importance of anti-inflammatory foods
- Factors that affect digestion
Then we’ll roll up our sleeves, don the official chef’s hat + aprons and whip up:
- Almond Milk
- Ginger Orange Carrot Soup with Basil Pistou
- Warm Squash, Quinoa and Kale Super Food Salad with Lemon Goji Berry Dressing
- Chickpea Flatbread
- Coconut Cacao Pot de Crème
Register directly with Kendall College @ https://nl.edu/kendall-college/taste-of-kendall/recreational-classes/