Being HEALTHY is creative, delicious, and happy!
Need Kitchen Skills 101 or to add a few healthy recipes to your repertoire? Looking for a fun date night out, and enjoy cooking or eating? We have you covered with our cooking classes and hosted events.
- This event has passed.
21 Day Refresh: An eating and self-care plan to reboot your health.
January 7, 2019 - January 27, 2019$397.00
Forget detoxing. Forego cleansing. Get your health back on track with our 21 day Refresh. We are going beyond just food, calories and exercise.
- Do you feel like you are doing all the ‘right’ things yet not seeing any change?
- Are frustrated at all the ‘dieting’ advice in magazines, online and from friends and family?
- Does the idea of drinking juice for 5 days revolt you?- US TOO!!
Yes we are going to eat clean and shed some toxins. Yes we are going to work in some ME-TIME in the form of self care. But it’s all going to be easy and doable. And you won’t be alone!
Each day you’ll pick your delicious breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner and even a dessert (if you want it) to enjoy for the day. Yup- all of those things!
The structure of this program gives you a base to follow, but allows you to customize it based on your needs. We are removing the craziness of detox and getting back to basics with whole foods. Along with that, we are incorporating simple lifestyle tools which allow your body to transition to a healthier life at an easy and comfortable pace.
What Can You Expect?
- A reboot to clean, healthy, whole foods eating
- More energy, clarity, and focus
- Clear your skin
- Shed excess with
- Restore digestive harmony
- Reduction in inflammation
- 40+Page PDF (printable & savable) that includes:
- Three 7-day customizable meal guides
- Recipes for easy to make meal ideas
- Shopping list
- Grocery store resource guide
- Simple lifestyle tools to help your mind and body
- Daily motivation
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook to keep you inspired and for support
Our goal is to get you back in the kitchen because it’s the best way to control your food. BUT we also give PLENTY of ideas for the non-cooks as well. And yes, we are cleaning up the mind too by slowly changing over negative thoughts patterns that traps weight and pain in the body.